|Dear Friends and Prayer Partners,
1. Six months of pastoring at Port-au-Prince Fellowship. Praise the Lord!
2. Health and Safety. Praise the Lord!
3. Ministére de la Pierre Vivante, our former ministry we turned over to national leaders is beginning the new year trusting the Lord to fully support
their work with local resources. Praise the Lord!
4. Numerous attenders of Port-au-
Prince Fellowship are developing a
deeper spiritual hunger and thirst for
the Holy Spirit. Praise the Lord!
5. Joey finished his first semester
with excellent grades. Praise the Lord!
1. Divine health, wisdom and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
2. For us to continue growing in our role as the pastors of “Port-au-Prince Fellowship.”
3. A peaceful resolution to the current political crisis which threatens to force president Martelly out of office before his term expires later this year.
4. Author and Marriage teacher Femi
Awodele will be coming to Haiti to
conduct a Marriage Seminar for
English-speaking expat and Haitian
couples over Valentine’s day weekend in
February. Please pray as God leads!